Sunday, July 3, 2011

End of Term & Farewells ...

Well, last Friday (1st July) was our last day of the summer term - lots of items brought along for last discussions & 'holiday' ideas. Also, finished off with a meal after the class to bid farewells until next term. (Will let you all know what I get from John Lewis!) However, it was a sad day as it was my last teaching day with this group ... as someone said "The end of an era".

I would like to say to all past & present students a HUGE THANKYOU TO YOU ALL - you have been the best! And without you all, I wouldn't have been able to have had such a brilliant & wonderful time. I will stay in touch via this blog (as well as others I have planned!) & hope to continue to upload all your work as you finish it.

For those who I haven't been able to personally speak to, I'm hoping to move to another part of the country (the general south Bristol area with a sea view) to try to do all those things I've not had time for .... will keep you updated on progress via this blog or my other one Stitcherydoodaa! Or if you'd like to stay/get in touch, send me an email to:
stitcherydoodaa@gmail.com

By for now & continue with all your stitchings - especially those "unfinished ones' !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your use &/or other name for this stitch: