Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello all stitcherydoers from last term ...

Hello to all of you. I spoke to Sylvia today & it appears everything is going well (apart from definite venue!) for your new 'GROUP' in the autumn. Please all stay in contact with Sylvia - she's hoping the venue will be the same as before but please check with her prior to the first week of September.

Also - to keep you posted (which I shall do here periodically), I've now taken on the first stage of my intended move/relocation ... a 'studio' is ready to fill up with all my bits & pieces!! It'll take a while as there's some decorating etc to do - but hopefully over the next months I can update you with pix here etc etc. (By the way, the house move's another matter!!!)

Over the recent weeks, I've also spent some of my time updating my computer & have all your stitchery shots now together. SO ..... what I'm going to be doing here is showing any incomplete work/photos I have ... just to remind you of what needs completing in your new term!! Then when you have it finished (or have it finished but I just needed a pic of it) - give me a call & we can arrange a photo session for me to pop along to ! It will also be nice to have a chat & review your new projects!

To start you off - here's some ....

Janice's ?

Viv's earrings
Carol's blackwork
Joan's sweater
Janet's cushion
Viv's ?
Sylvia's bag
Lenny's animal
To start off here's some:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your use &/or other name for this stitch: